- Mathematics 408C and 408D.
- Mathematics 427K.
- Primary science:
- Physics 301, 101L, 315, 115L, 316, and 116L.
- Two courses chosen from the following: Astronomy 352K, 353, and 358.
- Six additional upper-division semester hours in astronomy and physics.
- Secondary science:
Twelve additional semester hours of majors-level coursework from one or more of the following areas. It is recommended that students select three of the twelve hours to also fulfill the Natural Science and Technology Part II core curriculum requirement.
- Computer Science
- Geological Sciences
- Statistics and Data Sciences
What Starts Here Changes the World