Twenty-seven semester hours of philosophy, at least eighteen of which must be upper-division, including
- Three hours of symbolic logic: Philosophy 313, 313K, or 313Q
- Philosophy 329K or 329L, which may also be counted toward requirement 3 or 4 below
- Three hours of ancient philosophy: Philosophy 301K or 329K
- Three hours of early modern philosophy: Philosophy 301L or 329L
- Six hours chosen from Philosophy 321K, 323K, 323M, 325K, and 332
Minor for Philosophy Majors
Twelve semester hours, including at least six hours of upper-division coursework, in any one other field of study in the University. Six of the required semester hours must be taken in residence.