At The University of Texas at Austin, we transform lives for the benefit of society. The Dell Medical School is building on this core purpose as we fulfill our vision for the benefit of all.
A vital, inclusive health ecosystem
- Vital: Vigorous, animated, full of life and energy, dynamic.
- Inclusive: Open to everyone.
- Ecosystem: The complex of a community and its environment functioning as a system.
Revolutionize how people get and stay healthy by:
- Educating leaders who transform health care;
- Evolving new models of person-centered, multidisciplinary care that reward value;
- Advancing innovation from discovery to outcomes;
- Improving health in our community as a model for the nation; and
- Redesigning the academic health environment to better serve society.
By 2020, The University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School will
- Be recognized as a distinctive model in medical education;
- Create sustainable, health-improving examples of care redesign;
- Achieve measurable impact on the health of the community;
- Lead innovation through academic, private, and public partnerships and
- Cultivate a purpose-driven, financially sustainable organization.
We, at The University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School, are
- Mission-driven and put health at the center of all we do;
- Always building better;
- One team embracing our shared vision and
- Creating our ideal environment every day.
Statement on Equal Educational Opportunity
The University of Texas at Austin is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. Discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression is also prohibited pursuant to University policy. Any member of the University community who feels he or she has been subject to discrimination, harassment, or retaliation should contact the Office for Inclusion and Equity in person at NOA 4.302, Austin TX 78713; via e-mail at email@example.com; or by phone at (512) 471-1849.