Human Dimensions of Organizations
Human Dimensions of Organizations Honors Program
Majors who plan to seek special honors in human dimensions of organizations should apply to the honors adviser for admission to the honors program at least one full academic year before they expect to graduate. A University grade point average of at least 3.00 is required for admission, as is a grade point average of at least 3.50 in all course work required for the major that the student has completed. The requirements for graduation with special honors, which are in addition to the requirements of the major, are:
- Human Dimensions of Organizations 359H and Human Dimensions of Organizations 379H, Honors Research II, Honors Tutorial Courses, with approval of the student's thesis topic by the director of human dimensions of organizations, and a grade of A- in each half. Student will take these two courses instead of Human Dimensions of Organizations 379.
- A University grade point average of at least 3.00 and a grade point average of at least 3.50 in the coursework required for the major and for honors.
Completion in residence at the University of at least 60 semester hours of coursework counted toward the degree.
Thirty semester hours of human dimensions of organizations, at least 18 of which must be upper-division, including:
- At least three hours in each of the following four fields. Lists of courses are available in the adviser's office:
- Quantitative reasoning
- Qualitative reasoning
- Creativity and innovation
- Culture and communication
- Nine additional semester hours from item 3