Correspondence Work by Resident Students

Students enrolled in residence must have the prior approval of their dean to count correspondence work toward degree requirements. Correspondence courses taken from The University of Texas at Austin and used toward a degree at the University are subject to the same pass/fail rules that apply to courses taken in residence; information about pass/fail registration is given in Symbols CR and NC, Pass/Fail.