Payment of Fees for Students with Disabilities

The Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) and the Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) offer payment of tuition and other services to students (normally nonveterans) who have certain disabilities, if the student’s vocational objective is approved by a representative of the agency. Application for vocational rehabilitation should be made to TWC.