Registration in the Graduate School Following Graduation

Graduate students who wish to continue enrollment beyond the term in which their degree is awarded must be admitted as nondegree-seeking students or as degree-seeking students in a new degree program. Students must request a change of major or degree-seeking status from the Graduate School.