Application to Another Graduate Major (Change of Major)

To change their major, students must submit the form Application for Admission to Another Graduate Major to the Graduate School Graduate and International Admissions Center (GIAC). The application must be approved by the graduate advisor in the new program. Students should consult the graduate advisor for the proposed new major about deadlines and additional requirements, procedures, and materials. 

If the student has been away from the University for a semester or longer and are wishing to return to the program within which they were last enrolled, they must apply for readmission as described on the Readmission page.