- Statistics and Data Sciences 302
- Mathematics 408C, 408N, 408R, or Statistics and Data Sciences 332
- Primary science:
- Human Development and Family Sciences 304 or 304H, 313 or 313H, 113L or 114H, 305 or 306, 315L, and 340
- Nine semester hours of upper-division human development and family sciences
- Six hours chosen from Human Development and Family Sciences 352, 652F, 352L, 652P, and 355R or 355H. Registration for Human Development and Family Sciences 352
, 652F, 352L, 652P, and 355R or 355H is restricted to students whose practicum applications have been approved. Students who want to participate in an early childhood field experience/field practicum (Human Development and Family Sciences 352L or 652P) must also complete Human Development and Family Sciences 338, 266C and 266L with grades of at least C-. Practicum applications are available in the School of Human Ecology advising office; application deadlines are May 1 for enrollment the following spring semester and December 1 for enrollment the following fall semester. If either May 1 or December 1 falls on a weekend or an official University holiday, the application is due the next business day.
- Secondary science:
- Chemistry 301 or 301H
- Biology 311C
- One of the following courses: Biology 311D, Chemistry 302, or 302H
Psychology 304, 333D, and 339 may not count toward the Bachelor of Science and Arts, with a major in Human Development and Family Sciences.