Human Dimensions of Organizations
Thirty semester hours of human dimensions of organizations, at least 18 of which must be upper-division, including:
- At least three hours in each of the following three focus areas, three hours of which must be upper-division. Lists of courses are available in the advisor's office:
- Methods: chosen from Government 341M, Decision Theory, Anthropology 302, Cultural Anthropology, English 321K, Introduction to Criticism, or courses from an approved list.
- Creativity and innovation: chosen from Creative Writing 325M, Creative Writing, English 678SA, Shakespeare at Winedale, Psychology 355M, The Cognitive Psychology of Music, Sociology 322C, Sociology of Creativity, Rhetoric and Writing 328 (Topic 6: Technical Communication and Wicked Problems), or courses from an approved list.
- Cultural Competence: chosen from Asian Studies 340L, Post-Mao China: Change and Transformation, Cognitive Science 360, Cognitive Science: The Study of Mind, Religious Studies 375S (Topic 9: Religion in the Workplace), or courses chosen from an approved list.
- Nine additional upper-division semester hours from a single field from item 3, above